Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Playing with Lily!!

9 comments:

Aunt Krista said...

She seems very comfortable! Emma was excited to see bubbles and she thought that Lily was having fun!

K

Pixel Fairy Princess said...

Oh Heather! She is perfect! What an adorable laugh and it was so wonderful to hear. Now hurry home so we can meet her :-)

Anonymous said...

Eric and Heather....WOW! YAY!!!!!!! I am soooooooo happy for you and Lily! I love seeing these videos...it is such a treasure to see you all together at last! Lily's home (even though you're not officially home yet...you know what I mean). Love, Chrissy Alberi

Anonymous said...

Oh that precious laugh. You must be in aboslute heaven. I want my girl .... now. *tears*

Lydia said...

Congratulations of finally having her! She is lovely and she seems so at ease with you two. As a chinese myself, I was surprise to hear Eric calling Han Xue in such a chinese-tone. Did he happens to take mandarin as a 2nd language or what? And Heather, good try on the name too! Have fun with your girl!

Aunt Krista said...

We've just watched for the 87th time! Emma says "that Lily's funny!" Now we have to see Lily sleeping.

Love,
K

Unknown said...

Heather and Eric we are so happy for you. We , too have watched the slides over and over, for fear we've missed something. I hope I'm doing this right. Have fun!!!! You're mom has carried the pictures I've copied for her everywhere we go. She is such a babydoll!!!!!

barbie and mom

Anonymous said...

POST MORE MOM!

Anonymous said...

postmroe pictures and videos before i have to freak out!