She is indeed a sleeping beauty. That soft pink blanket looks gorgeous next to her skin. Oh, Heather and Eric....I could not be happier for you. The first thing I did when I woke up was to say a little prayer for you all (and my other friends who met their babes today too) and went to check the sites! Blessings to you as you continue to bond with Lily. I will be checking in a few times a day!
Oh, she's so precious! Emma says she wants her "cousin Lily" to come to her house! We do too, but we'll settle for coming there to see her! We can't wait to meet her. Cherish this next week you have with her, uninterrupted. God bless! Love, Krista
Heather Eric and Lily, congrats on being a family.What a beautiful and precious daughter. Loved the videos. so happy that all is going so well. Hang on the ride is just beginning... Peace and happiness, Bonnie waiting for Zoe Xinhui
14 comments:
She is indeed a sleeping beauty. That soft pink blanket looks gorgeous next to her skin. Oh, Heather and Eric....I could not be happier for you. The first thing I did when I woke up was to say a little prayer for you all (and my other friends who met their babes today too) and went to check the sites! Blessings to you as you continue to bond with Lily. I will be checking in a few times a day!
Kim
Oh, she's so precious! Emma says she wants her "cousin Lily" to come to her house! We do too, but we'll settle for coming there to see her! We can't wait to meet her. Cherish this next week you have with her, uninterrupted. God bless!
Love,
Krista
Sleeping beauty indeed! How peaceful she looks sleeping then next to Eric! Oh - hury home!
Yeah!!! We're so happy for you guys. Han Xue finally has a family : ).
Heather Eric and Lily,
congrats on being a family.What a beautiful and precious daughter. Loved the videos. so happy that all is going so well. Hang on the ride is just beginning...
Peace and happiness, Bonnie
waiting for Zoe Xinhui
She is beautiful. Congrats!!
Beverly & Glenys
Congratulations Heather. She is beautiful! I am right behind you guys. Jennifer
She is BEAUTIFUL - what a precious gift!! I will be back often to check your progress - just makes me relive our journey to our little one!!
She is so precious!
Congratulations!!! She's beautiful and we're so, so happy for you!!!
God Bless!
She is absolutely beautiful. we are so happy for you all.
susan w.
So wonderful..hugs to you all.
OH! She is just BEAUTIFUL!!!
These pictures are SO sweet! Congrats and blessings on your family!
Post a Comment