Tuesday, October 17, 2006

IT'S OFFICIAL...WE'RE DTC!!!!!!!!!


Today's the day! We're PAPER PREGNANT! Our letter of intent to adopt Lily & our dossier are on the way to China via Fed-Ex. We have the tracking number too! I'll be checking the tracking more times than you'll ever get me to admit. In 3-4 months we'll be traveling to Siping, Jilin Province, China to bring home our precious Lily! We are going to start putting together a care package to send--a baby blanket, stuffed animal, a toy or 2, etc... We are so excited!!

When we drive by our subdivisions pool I see the slide & think that the next time we go to the pool we'll be taking Lily! I look at the swing set in the backyard & see in my mind Lily in a baby swing. And, when I swing on the porch swing I think of holding her on my lap singing Lily a song.

OH MY GOSH....I've gots lots to do...! :)

4 comments:

M3 said...

Congratulations!!!

Pixel Fairy Princess said...

How exciting! Thing will happen very fast now!

Debbie

The Hindsman's said...

That is wonderful news!! Don't forget to put a photo album in the care package. They have them at Target in the baby section.

Karen said...

Congratulations!!! Lily is a beautiful baby girl! We are from GA too and may be petitioning for a baby soon too!!