Saturday, October 27, 2007

Pumpkin Patch!








10 comments:

Tammy said...

SWEET Photos! Thanks for sharing them. Look forward to seeing you at the next First Friday! Have a great week!

Unknown said...

These are precious..LOoks like she had tons of fun!!!

Donna said...

Looks like you guys had fun at Berry Patch (recognized the slide). Lily is starting to look so grown up. Please tell her to slow down :)

Unknown said...

So fun! I love pumpkin patch pictures!

Chris and Jen said...

Love the shot of her standing there being "coy"! She really is very photogenic. I can't get Alina to hold still long enough to get a good shot of her. By the way, we started speech therapy this week...our little one is still not talking. Yes, the speech therapist has a speech therapist but Alina will work so much better for someone else. Hope school isn't too brutal these days!

Aunt Krista said...

Great pics! Love Lily's outfit:)

26 hours and counting until we get there! Emma talked about Lily all the way to school today!

3 Peanuts said...

Very cute. She has so much hair!!!

Kim

Susan and Dan said...

Thank goodness for blogs, I am so glad that I get to see Lily's highlights; cause she'd be driving by the time we could all get together to share this much info!

Angela and Jay said...

Great pictures! It's so much fun to see our girls experience new things. :-)

Lori said...

Lily is so sweet, she looks so cute in her overalls! Was she able to pick up that big pumpkin?!