The 2nd pic with her smiling is so sweet! Love it!
She is so precious!!!!
Love it!!! Can't wait - 2 more weeks!
What a precious girl! Such sweet pictures!
She is one photogenic little lady!Thanks for all of your comments and encouragement for us!
What a beautiful China doll Lily is!It just warms my heart every time I see her in a home, with a family, many miles away from her past at the orphanage. Blessings I pray for your family!~Cassandra
What a beautiful princess!!!!! SHe is so photogenic!!!! Ahh!
Oh I LOVE the picture of her on the steps smiling!! What a gorgeous smile she has! :D
Post a Comment
8 comments:
The 2nd pic with her smiling is so sweet! Love it!
She is so precious!!!!
Love it!!! Can't wait - 2 more weeks!
What a precious girl! Such sweet pictures!
She is one photogenic little lady!
Thanks for all of your comments and encouragement for us!
What a beautiful China doll Lily is!
It just warms my heart every time I see her in a home, with a family, many miles away from her past at the orphanage. Blessings I pray for your family!
~Cassandra
What a beautiful princess!!!!! SHe is so photogenic!!!! Ahh!
Oh I LOVE the picture of her on the steps smiling!! What a gorgeous smile she has! :D
Post a Comment