Sunday, June 17, 2007

Here's a few pics and happenings over the last couple of days...

wearing mommy's shoes
kissy face

like father ~ like daughter...a cup of joe and the AJC

in my sundress and almost ready for church

daddy and his little girl


I LOVE the new wagon from Grandpa & Grandma!! Before we go walk do ya think we could get a diaper change here???

OK...now that I've got the new diaper, forget the clothes ~ let's GO!

5 comments:

3 Peanuts said...

My favorite is the one of dad and Lily reading the paper and drinking their coffee! Kim

Chani's Bow Making Mama said...

Awwww, pure cuteness.

Pixel Fairy Princess said...

OMG! That was too cute! I am with Kim ~ the one of Lily and Eric sipping joe and reading the paper is the best!

Briana's Mom said...

Too cute! The one of daddy and daughter reading the paper is priceless!

Donna said...

Looks like she is fitting in with Dad just fine. Love the bows!