Today we met Deb, Ian, & LiLi at the White Water park for some summer water fun. Angela brought 2 of her girlfriends and they were off to the slides, Ian likes the wave pool and lazy river, while Lily and LiLi (go ahead and say that 3 times real fast :) were happy with Little Squirt's Island.
bathing beauties

hands on my hips
waterfall
you go up....i'll go down
Lily Pie smiles
skipping
precious grin
checking the water temperature
yea, that's my gummy fruit snack




4 comments:
We had a great time with you guys! LiLi and Lily are so cute together! I am so glad that guys meet up with us and I can't wait til we can do it again!
What sweet pictures of these two sweet girls. Looks like lots of fun! I can't wait to have a little girl to take to White Water!
Looks like you had a great time at White Water. Missed you at lunch today.
Lily is the most beuatiful little thing...(well, except for Luci! lol)
susan w.
Post a Comment