Mama and baby girl
Going to church ~ the bow didn't make it longer than 5 minutes - she tossed it in the car

Precious face

I love baby back ribs

Enjoying the wonderful weather

Checking out my Crocks

oooo...playing in the water

playing in the sand

Baby Girl
8 comments:
She looks so beautiful and happy! Thanks for the pictures. :)
Awe! She look so sweet! Love the pic of her attacking the ribs!
What a wonderful day - I love the picture of you two together!!
Busy, busy, busy! I heard church was fun! Emma loves Lily's Crocs:)
Love,
Krista
I can't possibly explain to you how much your pictures mean to me and my family. You see I met you at the Chapman's a couple of times and I have since followed your story through your website. We have just accepted a waiting child on Hope's list who also has cleft lip/palate. She is Ning Fu Hong #7 on Hope's current list. With your great videos and stories on your website, I have been able to imagine getting our little girl, Shelby! She will be about the same age Lily is now. Thank you so much as your were truly a special part in us finding our daughter (I will explain later). I hope to see you at the Chapman's to finally meet your angel in person. You can reach me directly at donna@tridia.com. I would love to tell you how you are a special part of our "red thread".
i loved watching all your clips and seeing your pics! so glad to hear that things are going better - we will keep lifting you up! :)
LOVE that dress. And she looks so pretty with the bow.... to bad she won't keep it in. :-) I am sure once she gets older she will be more tolerant of them. What a cutie! My husband and I are adopting a SN girl too!
Lily looks wonderful! She definitely looks like she is settling in better:)
Kim
Post a Comment