Monday, May 21, 2007

itsy bitsy teeny weeny bikini, pool fun, and a package from EMMA

Getting a bath was one of Lily's least favorite things to do when we were in China. It's been fun to watch her start to love to play in water. Now even when we brush our teeth in the morning she will play in the water. I thought I would buy this little pool to ease into going to our neighborhood pool that opened this week. She LOVED it! I wish Angela was home from school at the time because she is so good at catching pics of Lily Pie with the biggest smiles.



This afternoon the UPS man delivered a package from cousin Emma in Baltimore. Lily will pick up Emma's picture on the table and point to her as if to ask me to tell her who it is. I say "that's Emma", and she'll say "Emma" now. I ran to get the camera because when I started pulling stuff out of the box Lily would go "ooooo" in her cute little voice. You can hear her in the video as she plays. Thanks Aunt Krista, Uncle Dave, and Cousin Emma!

2 comments:

Pixel Fairy Princess said...

How cute! Love the swimsuit! She looks like she is coming around and adjusting well :D With you as her momma, how could she possibly not!

Unknown said...

So cute! I am so glad that she is enjoying some water fun!