Here is the new itinerary:
May 2nd ~ Atlanta/Seoul/Beijing
May 3rd ~ arrive in Beijing
Tour Beijing
May 7th ~ Beijing to Changchun--arrive at 4:40 p.m.
May 8th ~ We get to meet Lily!!! And, all of our paperwork will be done the same day in Changchun.
May 9th ~ Changchun to Guangzhou
May 10th ~ Consulate Appointment
May 12th ~ Guangzhou/Seoul--over night in Seoul
May 13th ~ Seoul/Atlanta--arrive in Atlanta 10 a.m.
Our agency called us yesterday to say that they had good news~we would be able to get Lily and have the paperwork done and her passport all in the same day in Changchun. If we wanted to we could shorten our trip by a week. We jumped on this opportunity since we are leaving so much behind here at home (the teens & the pets). Although they all will be in good hands with the Airparents ~ 2 1/2 weeks was going to be a long time and we would have missed everyone terribly.
Mark & Angela have always called Eric's parents "AirMom" & "AirDad" and they are together referred to as the "Airparents" :o)
4 comments:
That is great news that you will be able to shorten your trip. I just realized that we are using the same agency. We are dtc 3-28-07 and still waiting on a lid.
Good luck ~Jennifer S.
You are coming home on Mother's Day! I wish we could be at the airport but I know how overwelming that can be. We are so happy for you.
Do you know if Lily's playmates are being adopted yet? It would be great if you are able to find their families.
YEAH - I am excited that you will be home faster with Lily! Oh, I can't wait to meet her!
I am so excited for you!
Post a Comment