This video was sent to us this morning from Katherine! Thank you so much Katherine! We've been watching it over and over and over again. I've never wished so hard before for time to pass more quickly! We can't wait to hold her in our arms!
OMG Heather! That is priceless. What a gift you will be able to share with Lily someday and what resources she will have to know how much she was cared about that someone took the time and energy to give you, Eric, but especialy LiLy. These pieces of her life that most of us will never know about. You are very luck and I am so happy for you guys!
yeh so so cute- you are so close- YEH Liz No news here- except we had a little delay- We are on day 116 from LID- and no LOA in sight. We are waiting patiently. Love ya and prayin for your safe travel- Lily sure is a blessing Liz
Heather, I love this video! You have been so fortunate to get so many updates of Lily! I am beyond excited for you to go scoop her into your arms next week. I will pray for you and follow along every day! hugs~ Kim
How amazingly special. I didn't know that you were about to go and get her. I am so happy for you. I love following the families as they go to bring their babies home. I will definitely be keeping an eye on your blog.
6 comments:
OMG Heather! That is priceless. What a gift you will be able to share with Lily someday and what resources she will have to know how much she was cared about that someone took the time and energy to give you, Eric, but especialy LiLy. These pieces of her life that most of us will never know about. You are very luck and I am so happy for you guys!
Ladybug Hugs!
Debbie
Beautiful and smart too! What a special girl! Congratulations!
Christine
Sophia's Website
That is wonderful! I love it!! Have you been practicing your Chinese?
yeh so so cute- you are so close- YEH
Liz
No news here- except we had a little delay- We are on day 116 from LID- and no LOA in sight. We are waiting patiently.
Love ya and prayin for your safe travel-
Lily sure is a blessing
Liz
Heather,
I love this video! You have been so fortunate to get so many updates of Lily! I am beyond excited for you to go scoop her into your arms next week. I will pray for you and follow along every day! hugs~
Kim
How amazingly special. I didn't know that you were about to go and get her. I am so happy for you. I love following the families as they go to bring their babies home. I will definitely be keeping an eye on your blog.
Post a Comment