Tuesday, January 30, 2007

GO LADY PANTHERS!!!



The Friday Night Kicks games have begun! Angela made the Dean Rusk M.S. soccer team so we've dusted off the soccer chairs & broke out the coffee thermos. We didn't win last weeks game :(, but we were up against a tough team and we played well. This Friday I'll try to remember to take the camera to take pictures. Eric especially loves going to the games & helping Angela condition--we've been teasing him by calling him "Mickey" (the trainer from the movie Rocky) :o)

As of today we are on day 77 for waiting for the new letter required for travel approval. We hope it's not going to take too much longer even though we seemed to have landed right smack in the middle of a bunch of changes at the CCAA. Each day is one day closer to kissing Lily's sweet cheeks!

3 comments:

Pixel Fairy Princess said...

AH! The soccer days :-) Ian did travling team and wants to go back next year. YEAH!

Hang in there sweetie on TA. It will come - that is something that you can be assured of. I keep praying for you guys and thinking of you. The room looks beautiful and soon she will be home sleeping peacefully in her crib with the warmth and secure feeling of mommy, daddy, Mark and Angela there for her. Hold tight that God is watching over her, and rest assured in the fact that you have a great God who knows every hair on your head and will bring you to Lily. I know that it is difficult to keep the faith when you look at that beautiful child with those big eyes and all you want to do is hold her. You will.

Sending BIG hugs,
Debbie

Rosie said...

Thanks for you comments.I'm a huge History fan! I have a degree in History!!
We are ok=apart from the winter coughs ect...

redmaryjanes said...

I love soccer. It's a great sport.
Enjoy the season!