
This is our precious Jack in the middle. Eric asked me if I knew who the boy is on the right...I don't know. What a cute bugger as well. My heart wants to bring them all home....
It's been easier to talk about Jack coming home recently with new pictures of him coming in often. It brings it "home"....closer to reality. It feels like there is a space here that is empty...we imagine "the littles" (since we have older children and now a younger bunch) running around...only hearing in our imaginations the laughter of another little boy's voice.
On to "the Bigs" news...Angela has applied to USF. She wants to major in Biology. And with A's in AP Biology and the rest of her classes I know she will make it there. I know it's not just the mother in me that sees how amazing she is.
I've been working...a lot. The cats hate me. The dogs hate me. The children....well, hate me for a couple of minutes once I'm home, but come around and are stuck like glue after that. I love it then. :) Now is the time to set aside the money for China Travel....to fill that void laughing only in my dreams....running through my house only in my imagination.

2 comments:
Love that sweet smile! Waiting stinks :(
Love him!!! so excited for you all!
Post a Comment