Oh my gosh He is too precious!! I can't wait to meet him in a few weeks!!! oh my gosh it is getting so close :)
Adorable! He is getting so big already. Won't be too long now I hope!
He is adorable! How exciting that it's all coming around for your family.
He is soo sweet!!! When are you guys leaving?? I read in the first comment that it's in a few weeks...OMG!!! I had no idea it was so close...you all will be in our prayers!
Oh he is SO gorgeous!!! Congrats and Happy Mother's Day :)
Yeah! Happy to hear Max will be home soon!
He is absolutely adorable!! I just want to hug him :o)
How handsome and he looks like a perfect little gentleman! Can't wait to meet the newest member of the family!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Oh my gosh He is too precious!! I can't wait to meet him in a few weeks!!! oh my gosh it is getting so close :)
Adorable! He is getting so big already. Won't be too long now I hope!
He is adorable! How exciting that it's all coming around for your family.
He is soo sweet!!! When are you guys leaving?? I read in the first comment that it's in a few weeks...OMG!!! I had no idea it was so close...you all will be in our prayers!
Oh he is SO gorgeous!!! Congrats and Happy Mother's Day :)
Yeah! Happy to hear Max will be home soon!
He is absolutely adorable!! I just want to hug him :o)
How handsome and he looks like a perfect little gentleman! Can't wait to meet the newest member of the family!
Post a Comment