
Lily LOVES....I mean LOVES Little Giraffe blankys. They are so highly coveted...so majorly important...don't dare let a thing happen to the blanky. We have lost several travel size blankys over the last year....when that happens we have to add a trip to the closest Little Giraffe blanky carrying store to our list of things to do that day. :) Tip for a happy Lily~a large blanky to cover her body and the travel size for snuggling--color doesn't matter....thank goodness.
3 comments:
How Cute!!
Happy New Year from our family to yours!!! Wishing you blessings of joy, health and wealth in 2009!!
The Venns
Heather: I am a friend of Donna Straights and I was reading her blog this morning -- and I know Amy Venn too! I'm surprised we haven't met at a First Friday, but I've only been to two due to the location. Your Lily is beautiful!!! I was reading back on your blog and I have to tell you -- Frannie and I watch Max and Ruby and when my niece from Seattle told me she was pregnant for the second time and that her name will be Ruby, Frannie insists it will NOT be Ruby, but Max. Hope nursing goes well for you! I hope to meet you there one day either via cp surgery for our waiting baby, Grace, or maybe visiting my students who are often in PICU, TICU or plain ole' CHOA rooms. Now I'm just rambling. God bless, Ellen
So sweet! I have never heard of the little giraffe blankies. Thank God any of them work...huh? :)
Hugs from St. Louis!
Robin
Post a Comment