Through a series of blog hopping, I stumbled upon your blog. I was so excited to see that your daughter is from the Jilin province.
My MUCH younger sister, whom I help raise, (I'm 34 and she is 10) was born in the Jilin province, too. She spent the first 2.4 years of her life in foster care in Siping.
We live in TN.
Your family is lovely!!! Hope to follow more of your blog.
1 comment:
Hi there!
Through a series of blog hopping, I stumbled upon your blog. I was so excited to see that your daughter is from the Jilin province.
My MUCH younger sister, whom I help raise, (I'm 34 and she is 10) was born in the Jilin province, too. She spent the first 2.4 years of her life in foster care in Siping.
We live in TN.
Your family is lovely!!! Hope to follow more of your blog.
Post a Comment