...Mommy and Lily are waiting in the car in the carpool line in the morning before school. One of the room moms opens the car door to help Lily out of her carseat and escort her to her class...
Lily: "What is your name?"
Room Mom: (with a big smile): "My name is Ms. Sarah."
Lily: "Hello Ms. Sarah. My name is Lily. How are you?"
Room Mom (with a bigger smile & a giggle): "I'm well. How are you this morning Miss Lily? I love your outfit."
Lily: "Thank you. My Mommy bought it for me."
...It's so funny. Lily sounds like a little lady each morning as she has the same conversation with whoever she encounters.
The photos posted are Lily's first preschool photos.
9 comments:
She is a cutie! I can't believe how she's grown. :-)
She looks adorable! I need to get a Lily fix soon :) Hope you guys make it on FF to visit.
Lily is turning into a beautiful girl. She sure has grown up.
I know! She's growing up so fast! I want her to be my baby forever!
she is just too beautiful
oh my!! Absolutely Beautiful! Very cute story too-so prim and proper!!! :)
She is absolutely beautiful and what amazing preschool pics!!! What a little lady she is now!!
Have a great week and Happy Halloween!!!
These are great photos! unfortunately, Amelia's were goofy!
Very Precious! Congrats on your new job.
Post a Comment