Oh she's getting so big!!! What a little beauty!! I have been going through picture withdrawal so I am happy to see new pics!! I hope all is well-I am sure you have been very busy with everything- I hope everything is going well with the adoption process-I think you often! :) Jeannine
Lily is just gorgeous! They grow up too fast. Our trip to the ENT went well...trying a sinus rinse and x-raying the adnoids, then I assume we'll talk about surgery after that. Take care!
5 comments:
Lily has gotten so big. I love the pictures.
Oh she's getting so big!!! What a little beauty!! I have been going through picture withdrawal so I am happy to see new pics!! I hope all is well-I am sure you have been very busy with everything-
I hope everything is going well with the adoption process-I think you often! :) Jeannine
Lily is just gorgeous! They grow up too fast. Our trip to the ENT went well...trying a sinus rinse and x-raying the adnoids, then I assume we'll talk about surgery after that. Take care!
this is just beautiful
What a beauty!! I can't believe how much she has grown!!
Enjoy,
Amy
Post a Comment