I'll try a bullet list like Donna does sometimes...thanks for the idea!!
- Mark has his graduation ceremony this Saturday!! My first baby is 18 and graduating from high school ~ hard to believe.
- Angela had her first formal dance...the 8th grade formal....with a date, flowers, hair done, pretty dress, and high heels, and all!!
- Lily and I visited her new preschool for this coming fall. I really think she's going to like it too! She'll be going 3 days a week. We get to buy her first lunch box too even though she'll be 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- My mom has been in town for the last 2 weeks. Wish we could have gone to the beach or something, but it's just not in the cards with our schedule right now. You can bet we'll be there next summer!
- Eric has been doing a lot more traveling ~ he just got back from Kansas City.
- Mark starts work with Eric next week! He also just bought his first car ~ with his own money too!
- The night before last I was walking Benjamin and our neighbor (she's on the HOA board too) had their German Shepard running loose outside unleashed.....(see post below). I'm covered with cuts and bruises because when their dog came at us my Saint Bernard went NUTS. It took everything I had to get Ben off of that dog and keep him from killing him. You'd think some people would know better.
- Adoption #2 news: We are so happy to have completed our homestudy and gathered all of our documents. There are several added steps now for Hague. We've had to do child abuse clearances for each state we've lived (4 states) in since we were 15 years old. A couple of them aren't back yet (PA takes a long time and we heard CA does too) so we're at a stand still until that comes back ~ it has to be included in the homestudy ~ need the homestudy for the USCIS appt.......super long story short....we could be sending our dossier in July to China (GOD willing).
I can't wait to see everyone in the coming week at FF! We're looking forward to following the Hoffman's as they bring home baby Meron!! And, we can't wait to see them all together and finally meet Meron in person!!
4 comments:
So glad to hear how you're doing!!! I hope you get to be DTC soon. Keep updating, I love hearing from you.
Sounds like you guys are busy busy busy! Thanks for the updates on everyone. I will have some paperchasing questions for you soon I think :)
You are busy..we miss FF . Im so excited for you!!!
Wow, you've got a lot going on! Look forward to seeing you at FF!
Post a Comment