
The photo to the right is of Lily and Ella with the
Ayi's in
Siping SWI, Jilin Province, China. The girls spent nearly their first 2 years together in the orphanage.


Today was an amazing day because here they are again together!
Ella's family was in town this week and
Jeaninne and I thought it would be great to get the girls together again! We had a great time at the Georgia Aquarium!
Jeaninne and I had our hands full with these little bundles of energy, and to see their faces today makes it all worth it! We were so happy to have the opportunity to meet this wonderful family in person. We have been following each other's blogs for a very long time. It's amazing to see these girls together again! Check out more of our fun
here.
3 comments:
That is so amazing!!! I love the pictures. All 3 girls are so cute.
How neat is that for these girls to be together again on the other side of the world. I follow their blog too so I was wondering who they were coming to visit here in Atlanta. Looks like you were it!
Post a Comment