It's been a while....but, it hasn't felt like it. Lily has been recovering really well from her surgery. Her nose looks great and the swelling in her lip gets better with each day. The oronasal fistula in Lily's mouth is closed...the surgery was a success! We don't have to see the plastic surgeon for another six months.
My semester has been in full swing...I have lots of paperwork for clinicals, a 10 page paper to write, projects to present, and exam dates just around the corner. Knowing it will be hard to study (and still actually get enough sleep) with three children (and six shedding pets) and actually living it are two different things. I've learned to ask for help a little more now 'n days :)
I'm so happy to see and feel fall coming! I love summer, but we had a long string of 95+ weather this summer...gave the AC quite the workout. I was really ready for opening the windows and getting fresh air....it's so nice to sleep with the windows open listening to the crickets and frogs as I drift off.....
...speaking of which.........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
My semester has been in full swing...I have lots of paperwork for clinicals, a 10 page paper to write, projects to present, and exam dates just around the corner. Knowing it will be hard to study (and still actually get enough sleep) with three children (and six shedding pets) and actually living it are two different things. I've learned to ask for help a little more now 'n days :)
I'm so happy to see and feel fall coming! I love summer, but we had a long string of 95+ weather this summer...gave the AC quite the workout. I was really ready for opening the windows and getting fresh air....it's so nice to sleep with the windows open listening to the crickets and frogs as I drift off.....
...speaking of which.........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


7 comments:
Beautiful pictures, love the black & whites, and the massive puppy! We had a 200 lb Newfoundland years ago... makes me miss him!
I cant wait to see you get that degree and I am glad your baby is doing well!
So glad to hear Lily's surgery was a sucess!
Happy to hear about sweet Lily!
You sound so busy. Hang in there.
I just love black and white photos.
Ugh! Believe me I feel your pain. Going back to graduate school with a 3 year old was so traumatic that I still have dreams that I forgot to attend a class for the ENTIRE semester, or some similiar nightmare. Ah, soon it will be only a bad dream for you too and you will actually have a career that you enjoy. Now how many people can say that! Hang in there. Glad Lily is doing well.
I am so happy Lily's surgery went well! She is such a cutie. I hope that you find the time to sleep in between everything else. Glad to hear everything is doing well. Good but busy. :-)
I'm glad everything went well! She's so beautiful.
I'm glad the cooler weather is here too, I love having the windows open and falling asleep to all the night sounds! :)
Post a Comment