
Deb at Hiking Through Life with Ian and LiLi tagged me for a nickname meme. So here it goes...
...it's funny because we had several nicknames for Lily before we even met her. We also knew our daughter's name would be Lily before we ever saw a picture of her as well. While we were waiting for travel approval we would occasionally refer to Lily as "Lily Bean", and even shortened it sometimes to just "Bean". Then there were also times we would refer to her as "Lily Pie", "Lily Cake", and "Lily Pad".
Then there are Mark's nicknames...sometimes I'll call him "Marcus Welby"....or just "Welbs" for short. I've never even seen the TV show Marcus Welby, MD that was on in the 70's. Lately Mark's hair has gotten a little long and I'll call him "Shaggy" from the Scooby-Doo cartoon. He looks so much like Shaggy when his hair is long because he has a goatee too. He's going for a hair cut this week ~ I'm jumping for joy about that!

Finally, there's Angela ~ aka "Bunny", or "Bunny Fru Fru". Angela's nursery was decorated with bunnys everywhere when she was a baby, and she was always tiny and cute like a bunny ~ still is at 5'2".
...I realize that this journal mostly has pictures of Lily. I've got to round up my teens (make sure Mark makes that haircut appt :) and take some new photos. Besides, senior pictures are just around the corner and we need a new family photo too!
6 comments:
Love the nicknames! My favorite is Lily Pie, it seems to fit her :D
Ian is always complaing of the ratio of iam to LiLi pictures ~ but then when I shooting he refuses to be photographed!
Love the nicknames. So cute!
Fun nicknames for sweet little ones.
Cute nicknames!
I love this post!soo sweet!
Adorable pictures!!
Post a Comment