She is so yummy! I am surprised Lily eats the popsicles. Kate refuses anything cold at all. I was told the Chinese don't eat cold things and that was probably why Kate isn't used to them.
You guys are doing so great- I love it. She is already so responsive to you and in tune with you. Wow. You guys are keeping me going during this LONG Wait. I am on day 147 and still no letter. Thanks for the cutie pics and fun updates. Dan and Liz
5 comments:
LOL ~ Yea ~ I like that :D
She is too cute! Love seeing you guys yesterday.
I love it - she is such a doll!!!
She is so yummy! I am surprised Lily eats the popsicles. Kate refuses anything cold at all. I was told the Chinese don't eat cold things and that was probably why Kate isn't used to them.
You guys are doing so great- I love it. She is already so responsive to you and in tune with you. Wow. You guys are keeping me going during this LONG Wait. I am on day 147 and still no letter. Thanks for the cutie pics and fun updates.
Dan and Liz
I love all the photos.Shes so gorgeous.Lots of best wishes.
Post a Comment