Wednesday, May 30, 2007

A conversation with Lily

Could Lily have a little Italian in her???...I SERIOUSLY doubt it, but she loves to talk with her hands :) We're wondering if she was actually saying something in Chinese. Since our Chinese is limited we would love your interpretation in the comment section ;)



Sorry I haven't posted very much this last weekend because our laptop bit the dust. I sat down to check email last week with a cup of coffee, and Lily, the quick and agile explorer that she is, grabbed my cup and before I knew it special roast with french vanilla saturated the keyboard. We're in the process of trying to recover all of the China trip pictures. Meanwhile, we are using Mark or Angela's computer to get online while our new laptop is on the way.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

that was soooooo cute!

i have an almost three year old daughter and i just so miss that stage of baby talk.

Beckyb said...

How fun!!! She is too cute! Sorry to hear about the computer - that is NEVER a good thing to happen - but you seem to be handling it well!

Pixel Fairy Princess said...

Awe ~ loved it :D

Sorry that the computer is toast ~ hope you can recover the pictures!

Anonymous said...

So sorry about the laptop- I will keep that in mind for future use of laptops and coffee as I am highly addicted to both.
I am sure you can get the stuff off your hard drive but you may have to take to someone.

Liz

Anonymous said...

oooohhhh soso sssooooo cute. She is really trying to tell you some great stuff. I can not believe how animated she is. I think if she were mine I would never put her down - Way high on the cute side.

Attachment is already going so great.
Liz

3 Peanuts said...

OMG!!!! That was the CUTEST!!! I cannot beleive she says I love you!

How awesome.

Kim

Anonymous said...

Oooohhhhhh! How precious! I love the little itty bitty "I looooove you." Awwwwwwwwwww. I'm melting. :-)

Anonymous said...

We got good news today- Our letter seeking confirmation is on its way- Yeh. Thanks for keeping us going while we wait for Michelle Cai Xing. Thank you so much.

Liz

Heather said...

Congratulations Liz!! I'm so excited for you!

Unknown said...

It's amazing how Lily is opening up. I'd love to know what she is thinking and trying to say. She is learning so fast. Don't you just love all the dramatics and animation?? She is learning so fast. I'm so proud of all of you!!!

Unknown said...

It was so much fun to meet Lily tonight! When I asked if she was verbal, I had no idea..Thats precious!!!

Hope to see you again!

Unknown said...

Hi Guys-

It was such a JOY to meet Lily on Friday night. We couldn't stop talking about how adorable that she is. We loved her little wave and handshakes.

Your family has truly been blessed!

Angela and Jay said...

The video is precious and so is she!!! It was so much fun seeing her Friday night. She has the cutest little personality!!

Rosie said...

Lily is soooooooooo cute!!!!