Saturday, April 07, 2007

Pictures of Lily - taken today.

Hello!


Happy to be held.


We are only waiting for our US consulate appointment in Guangzhou to be confirmed. We are hoping to have that confirmation on Monday--then we can buy our plane tickets and have definite dates of travel. Our agency has Fed-Ex'd our travel packet to us containing our visas, passports, and all of the documents needed to finalize the adoption. It is very likely that we'll leave for China May 1st. We plan to site see for the first couple of days of May that the Chinese government offices are closed for a memorial holiday. Then we'll fly to Jilin to meet Lily! We can't wait!

5 comments:

3 Peanuts said...

Heather,

Lily is so adorable. I just cannot wait to see her in your arms! So soon.

Love,
Kim

PS~Happy Easter!

The Hindsman's said...

I can't wait for you to be in China with Lily! I know I will be crying when I see the first picture of you together. I get teared up just thinking about it. SOON SOON!!!

Angela and Jay said...

She's precious! We're praying that she's in your arms soon!!!

Unknown said...

I am loving this story and cant wait to see your pictures when you get home..not to far away

Pixel Fairy Princess said...

That is awesome news - love the new pictures of her :-) Cann't wait for Lily and LiLi to have their first playdate - it will be so soon now!