Sunday, March 11, 2007

Pictures & tid-bits of the day...

A perfect day for a game...Angela had a make-up soccer game--Panthers won 4 to 1! Yea Lady Panthers! I think this means we're in second place. It felt like summer with the sun so warm on very pale, winter skin.

We're all talking summer...our neighborhood pool is now being resurfaced to get ready for the season. I can't wait to pick out a cute swim suit for Lily. Mark & Angela have a big group of friends that go to the pool together. So they'll be loud & obnoxious, dunking each other at one end while we will be catching Lily coming down the slide and teaching her to swim at the other end.

Eric is kicking-it-up-a-notch in the home project area...he and his Dad are working on the swing set and he's going to power wash the deck, etc... My lilies are up about 3 or 4 inches out of the ground and my favorite hydrangea is budding. It's so nice to have the windows open!


Eric getting the soccer chairs out of the truck


That's my girl, Angela! Lily's Jie Jie!


We've been finding Ben sleeping in Lily's room alot lately. I'll ask him, "Are you sleeping in Lily's room?" Of course he just looks at me, but it's like he knows...he knows she's coming home soon.


Here's my other girl, Lily! Angela & Mark's Mei Mei! Sarah also went to the orphanage this weekend...these pictures of Lily are dated March 11th! I love the ponytail!



4 comments:

Pixel Fairy Princess said...

These pictures are great! Way to go Angela!

Here is hoping for good news this week :-)
Debbie

3 Peanuts said...

Heather,

I am so sorry. You have waited way too long. We are waiting for TA too and it has only been 6 weeks since our referral and I am going CRAZY! So, I cannot imagine how you feel. Love the new pics of Lily.

I am praying for you. Let us know.

Kim

Anonymous said...

I hope you can come here soon! Keep us posted.

Pixel Fairy Princess said...

UGH! I decied to peek over at the blog and see if there was any new news.